Support the Extraordinary
The Flying Fruit Fly Foundation is a charitable fund that supports the Flying Fruit Fly Circus activities including:
- Select Entry Program – including our daily training with world-class instructors and international master trainers
- Well-Being – including our health, injury prevention and physiotherapy programs
- Scholarships – providing financial support to economically disadvantaged students
- New Works – ensuring the creation and development of outstanding new performances that tour locally, nationally and internationally
- Capital Works – helping us maintain quality services in a safe environment with the best equipment and facilities in Australia
A gift to the Flying Fruit Fly Foundation helps ensure our future and enables us to continue to reach for the extraordinary.
Join this unique Australian success story by making a gift that will assist us to discover, nurture and develop young people in a wonderful creative environment.
If you would rather donate via electronic funds transfer (EFT), cash or cheque, please download and complete our Donations Form, which has further instructions.
If you would like to discuss making a donation to the Flying Fruit Fly Foundation further, please don’t hesitate to call us on +61 2 6043 0777 or email email@example.com.
The Flying Fruit Fly Foundation is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations and has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. Donations of $2 or more to FFFC initiatives in Australia are tax deductible for Australian tax payers. ABN: 76 007 293 389